Doll Quilt Blocks with Antique Fabric #3

The second row is finished on the little quilt. I removed one block from the first row and added it to the second because the quilt seemed too wide to me — now it will be around 19″ x 23″ or so.

The sashing fabric for the Album quilt arrived a few days ago and I’m very happy with it. I couldn’t find anything that looked like the original fabric, but I think this floral stripe is going to look nice.   The tentative plan is to make the sashing two stripes wide.   I’ve made quite a few more blocks for the Album quilt — some with my own fabrics.  I probably won’t post any more photos until I start sewing them together.

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
5 comments
Previous Post
Next Post