For some reason, photographing this quilt top has been challenging. I tried to lighten up the photos to correct the white fabric, but now the embroidery looks washed out. I took the pictures outside, but the lighting is always so tricky — photography is something I struggle with.
I’m going to redo some of the stitching on the mailman block because in a couple of places the floss color is too pale and he looks like he’s missing part of his left arm. Also, the capital M has one area with that really light color that needs to be fixed. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good about this quilt and it’s been a lot of fun to plan and stitch.